Access to, and use of, the Website is provided by the Big Web Warehouse Ltd subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The Materials means all or any information, pricing, text, images, artwork, text video, audio, animation or picture files contained and comprised in the Website;
- References to the Materials shall mean the whole or any part thereof;
- Trademarks shall be deemed to include all logos, shields and service marks.
2. PERMITTED AND PROHIBITED USE OF MATERIALS ON THE WEBSITE
- Permission is hereby granted, without agreement and without licence or royalty fees, to use and to download and print a single copy of the Materials for private study and research, provided that such usage and copying is for non-commercial purposes only and not for any commercial advantage and that any copyright notice within the Materials in any copy of the Materials.
- Except as permitted above and use or copying under statutory allowances as permitted in the UK Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended, including fair dealing for the purposes of criticism or review, or such analogous rights under applicable law, the User undertakes not copy, reproduce, publish, store in any medium (including extraction into any other website, database, compilation, or computer programme), generate collections, distribute, transmit, retransmit, modify, manipulate, alter, rent, lease or lend, or broadcast or show any part of the Website without the prior written permission of the Big Web Warehouse Ltd.
- To use and copy the Materials otherwise requires specific written permission from the Big Web Warehouse Ltd and the original copyright holder(s) as identified and the User undertakes to contact the Big Web Warehouse Ltd and the copyright holder(s) to obtain permission to do so.
- The User warrants to Big Web Warehouse Ltd that the User will not infringe Big Web Warehouse Ltd intellectual property rights herein nor will the User breach the intellectual property rights of any third party herein.
- The trademarks of the Big Web Warehouse Ltd and any third party displayed on the Website are the registered and unregistered trademarks of the same. Nothing contained in the Website shall be taken, construed and/or considered as a grant of a licence or right to use the trademarks displayed on the Website without the prior written permission of the owner.
4. DISCLAIMER AND NO WARRANTY
- In no event shall Big Web Warehouse Ltd be liable to any party for any of the following losses or damages (whether such losses be foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): loss of data, loss of revenue or anticipated profits, loss of business, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill or injury to reputation, loss suffered by third parties, any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential loss or damages arising out of the use of these materials whether or not amended by third parties and regardless of form of action.
- Big Web Warehouse Ltd provides the Materials “as is” without warranty of any kind either express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
6.APPLICABILITY AND LINKED SITES
- The Website may contain links to third party websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not owned or controlled by Big Web Warehouse Ltd and it is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Big Web Warehouse Ltd is not responsible for webcasting or any other transmission received from any Linked Site, nor is Big Web Warehouse Ltd responsible if the Linked Site is not working properly. Big Web Warehouse Ltd provides these links to the User only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of any website or any association with its operators. The User is responsible for viewing and abiding by the privacy, copyright and terms and conditions posted at the Linked Sites.